Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Design and implementation of social media strategies for growth, acquisition and engagement using the company’s Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram & LinkedIn accounts, addressing investors, industry peers, talent and our community.
- Media buying for Indonesia across multiple channels including Facebook, Adwords/Admob.
- Create content to grow and engage our audience, and maximize user conversion tome.
- Manage external social media assets: respond to audience enquires and keep track of the content posted to our accounts.
- Provide regular analysis and feedback of social media and paid media performance, and act on insights to re-angle the strategy when necessary.
- Manage day-to-day marketing operations in Indonesia including the management of events and merchandise.
- At least 3-5 years work experience in social media management – ideally in the tech industry, digital agency or equivalent as well as in buying digital media across multiple platforms for acquisition.
- Strong english written and language skills
- Creative and open mind
- Flexible, adaptable to changing environments and activities
- Positive and can-do attitude