- Where is migme headquartered?
migme is headquartered in Singapore and is located at 111 North Bridge Road #26-01 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098.
- Where is migme trading and what is its ticker symbol?
migme is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: MIG) and on the Deutsche Borse (WKN: A117AB).
- When was migme founded?
migme (or mig33 as it was then known) had its genesis in Australia in 2006 when it was founded by Steven Goh and Mei Lin Ng.
- When did migme become a public company?
migme Limited got listed on the Australian Securities Exchange on 11 August, 2014.
- Who sits on migme’s board of directors?
Information on migme’s board of directors can be found here
- Where can I find corporate governance materials?
You can view migme’s corporate governance documents here
- When does migme’s fiscal year end?
- Who is migme’s independent auditor?
migme’s independent auditor is Stantons International located at Level 2, 1 Walker Avenue, West Perth WA 6005 Australia.
Phone: +61 8 9481 3188
- Who is the legal counsel for migme?
migme’s legal counsel is Baker McKenzie
located at level 27, A.M.P. Centre, 50 Bridge Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
Phone: +61 2 9225 0200
Fax: +61 2 9225 1595
- Which analysts currently cover migme?
migme is currently covered by Patersons Securities in Australia and Edison Investment Research.
- Does migme pay a dividend?
migme does not pay a dividend.
- How does migme work and how does it make money?
migme’s platform is available for free, while users can purchase virtual items priced relative to the entertainment value they provide. Social features are embedded into the migme platform that enhance the user experience. Monetisation is generated from virtual gifts, games, emoticons and stickers.
- How can I get added to migme’s mailing list?
You can sign up to be notified of announcements and upcoming events by sending an email to email@example.com