Customer Service Executive
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To handle and process online request/queries/complaints and constantly follow-up with the customer and the necessary department to resolve the enquiry.
- To handle customer’s queries and complaints, responding in a timely manner. Candidate(s) must be courteous, professional and customer oriented.
- Take accountability of follow through and any action required to ensure that customers case(s)/ticket(s) are resolved to ensure customers are delighted and satisfied.
- To organize, participate, handle and/or carry out customer service functions/responsibilities related to company events as required.
- Identify and analyse issues, patterns and trends in our online user’s requests & product performance.
- Monitor the system diligently and channel/escalate the information to the appropriate departments so that they can respond accordingly as and when required.
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide our online users as well as our internal departments when necessary.
- Creatively and proactively assist online user and initiates activities that are geared towards connecting with users and increasing overall engagement.
- Act as an advocate of the Company in the brand’s community and as the advocate of the community within the company, and/or participate in live chat events and answering questions where appropriate.
- Able to adopt and work in a team environment and support each other in multitasking and execute any ad-hock task given by Team Leader / Management.
- Mature, initiative, committed to customer satisfaction and enthusiastic individual who is able to work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationship between users and our organization.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online community platforms and their respective participants (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Profiling etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Good command in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate must be an independent person with high degree of maturity, integrity & initiative.
- Result oriented, highly organized with good attention to detail and follow-through.
- Willingness to take on added responsibilities as and when required.
- Known language other than English/Malay will be preferred advantage for this role.
- Good technical understanding and fast learner
- Internet and Mobile Savvy
- Computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Minimum Diploma or Degree in any related fields.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years working experience in Customer Service/ Call Centre/ Credit Card/ Banking background